Chicken Koloke - Asian Food - Chicken koloke is one of many Chinese cuisine are found in the world. If you can with the chicken, you can replace it with snapper, shrimp, or mushrooms. However, this time will present Special Koloke Delicious chicken recipe which made a small cut chicken then fried with flour and then smothered with sweet sour sauce so that it produces a taste that is very tasty and Delicious.
You can find this dish in restaurants, eating houses or intermediate upwards. However, what salanya if you make it yourself at home, surely it is more efficient and can make it anytime.
Ingredients Chicken Koloke:
- 8 pieces of chicken fillet, diced
- 1 pineapple, diced
- 30 g cornflour
- 1 3/4 glass of water
- 150 g sugar
- vinegar to taste
- 300 g flour condiment
- Cooking oil to taste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 TSP pepper powder
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 glass of water
- 1 liter of oil for frying
- 2 green peppers, cut into pieces
- 4 cloves shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 piece of onion, sliced
How To Make Chicken Koloke:
- Saute onion and garlic until aromatic
- Combine water, vinegar, cornstarch in a saucepan. Cook until thickened
- Stir in pineapple chunks, onions, and peppers into the sauce.
- Season with sugar and salt to taste become pas.
- Make chicken krispi with flour seasoning, pepper and eggs, fried, then drain.
- Chicken with sauce krispi flush, serve warm.