Chicken Adobo Recipes Typical Of Filiphina - Asian Food - This one meal could almost be found throughout a home packed in a simple way in the Philippines. Similar to Bestik. With chicken meat cooked with soy sauce and potato, usually combined with this meal is often served also when friends are on their way to the Philippines by plane.
In addition, Chicken Adobo is a dish that You often find in the houses of the people of the Philippines. Citizens of the Philippines found that cooking meat (often chicken and pork) in the vinegar, salt, garlic, pepper, ketchup, and other condiments, is a practical way to preserve meats without refrigeration. Cooking style can be applied to different meats or even seafood.
Ingredients Chicken Adobo:
- 1 chicken, cut tail suit
- 3 dried Bay leaves
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, memarkan
- 1 to 2 cups of water
- ¼ Cup cooking oil
- ½ tablespoon white sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Delicious Chicken Adobo Special Dishes:
- prepare a large container, then stir in the soy sauce and garlic then seasoning chicken for at least 1 to 3 hours. Set aside
- then heat the cooking oil, after hot fried chicken that's already dibumbu last about 5 minutes. lift
- Then pour the remaining marinade and add water and chicken. Bring to a boil
- Add the bay leaf and whole dried pepper.
- Simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender
- Add the vinegar. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sugar, and salt. Stir-stir until cooked. lift
- Put in serving bowl, and Adobo Chicken Cuisine Delicious Specials ready to be served.