Cauliflower Asian Fried Rice - Asian Food - Did the mother if cauliflower fried rice was first consumed by people who are running the paleo diet as an alternative to rice because votes are far more healthy and low in calories, for 100 grams of rice fried cauliflower contains only 24 calories, while 100 grams of plain rice contains 355 calories.
Cauliflower fried rice is not only low in calories, but also have benefits for the health of our bodies, such as reducing the risk of cancer, heart healthy, prevent constipation, strengthen bones, and improves the immune system.
- 1 large cauliflower wrap
- 1 large carrot, peeled, boiled and cut into small dice
- 1 egg chicken
- 1 piece leek, sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 3 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil, optional
- 1/4 tbsp oyster sauce
How to make Cauliflower Fried Rice Asian:
- Finely grated cauliflower. Mix cauliflower with sesame oil and oyster sauce. Stir well then set aside.
- Shake off the egg and then FRY without oil using a wok anti sticking. Set aside.
- Saute seasoning smooth using olive oil. Use a wok anti sticking. Over low heat. Cook until cooked. seasoning
- Stir in grated cauliflower and carrot pieces, use a medium heat. Stir until cooked. Stir in the sliced Leek thinly and scrambled eggs. Stir again until all of the ingredients was a bit dry. Before lifting, insert the rice wine. Large right fire. Mix well. Lift up and serve.
- Note: before the big lift, kan in the fire. Stir quickly with the use of a large fire. To make it more aromatic.