Cantonese Style Fried Chicken Recipe - Asian Food - Cantonese style fried chicken recipe is delicious. Cantonese Style Fried Chicken Recipe is a typical Chinese food. Do you include culinary connoisseur China? Culinary in the country side of China is indeed a myriad range of its kind. In fact there are already familiar ditelinga us some Chinese cuisine. An awful lot of people who are peddling this Chinese food starts from the side of the road by using the cart, from simple up to the restaurant with typical cuisine recipes puts a lot of China.
The price offered is very diverse, from the termuarh and up to the most expensive. But that characterize its own food from China is almost all Chinese food much popular among people from anywhere. This time we will be making Cantonese Style Fried Chicken Recipe.
Ingredients Of Cantonese Style Fried Chicken Recipe:
- 1 horn chickens
Cantonese Style Fried Chicken Seasoning:
- 1 tbsp garlic, finely
- 3 leeks, a batang in puree
- 1 tbsp Ngohiong
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp B.B.CO
- 1 tsp Msg
- 5 fruit Pekak
- 3 liters of water
- 1 tbsp salt
- 500 ml oil, for frying
Cantonese Style Fried Chicken Sauce:
- 1 tsp Ngohiong, ready to use
- 1 tbsp salt
- 50 ml of cooking oil, the remaining Cantonese fried chicken.
How to make Cantonese Style Fried Chicken:
- Chicken fat was cleaned, washed and drained.
- Let marinade of garlic, onions, salt, Ngohiong, the inside of the chicken and let sit for 1 hour
- Heat the water, add the salt and vinegar, B.B.CO, pekak. Then boil the chicken until cooked through and hung for a minimum of 1 hour. Let the fat out.
- FRY in hot oil and a lot. FRY until browned, lift. Cut into pieces.
- Sauce: mix all the ingredients into one, mix well.
- Serve Cantonese fried chicken sauce.