Cake Recipes Man Cham, Thailand - Asian Food - Man Cham, Thailand is a type of cake that can be made into one delicious snacks at the casual moment, this cake is a type of cake that was popular in countries including thailand, the materials used for its manufacture, namely cassava, sugar, lemon juice, salt and water. Man Cham, Thailand is often served with coconut milk sauce with the aroma of pandan leaves are delicious and certainly evocative selara every consumer demand. Taukah you that cassava also has some benefits for the body of which are staple foods which are rich in carbohydrate, can help the growth of the body, can treat rheumatic diseases, fever, wounds, diarrhea, intestinal worms, headaches, and produce blood red to reduce anemia, even improve stamina
Here's How To Make The Recipe The Cake Man Cham, Thailand:
Materials Man Cham, Thailand:
- 500 grams of medium-size, peeled cassava, its waste, cut into 5 cm transverse
- 700 mili liters of water
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet orange juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
Sauce Man Cham, Thailand:
- (stir until evenly, Cook until thickened)
- 500 milli-litre of coconut milk from 1 grated coconut grain
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pieces of pandan leaves, conclude
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
How To Make A Man Cham, Thailand:
- Boiled cassava along with water, salt, sugar, and lemon juice until it is cooked and water live a little.
- While stirring occasionally, lift, drain.
- Serve dipping sauce
- For 8 people
Such an explanation on how to make the recipe the cake man cham, thailand. Good luck, good luck.