Broccoli healthy Pancake Recipe - Asian Recipes - Healthy food is very important in order to give the right nutrients to the body. Instead of eating the sweet pancakes, this time Vemale will try to get a pancake recipe vegetables will spoil your tongue. Let's see a healthy broccoli pancake recipe and tasty here.
Benefits of broccoli is one vegetable that is often made to children. Broccoli did very well to support growth in children. But it turns out that many do not like, if it must be packed with vegetables. Broccoli did not have a taste as good as the other vegetables, but the nutrient content is indeed very melimpih and very good for the body.
Nutrient content at very high content of his broccoli, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin K and then contained also an antioxidant made complete this unique green vegetables. A number of essential minerals are also produced by broccoli.
Broccoli Pancake Ingredients:
- 300 g flour proteins are
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 ml fresh milk
- 150 grams of green broccoli
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 100 grams of low-protein flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 75 g unsalted butter, melt
- 3 eggs, beaten off
How To Make Broccoli Pancakes:
- Clean wash broccoli boiled briefly and then finely chopped.
- Sift the flour together with the baking powder.
- Add broccoli along with powdered sugar, salt and baking powder well, mix well.
- Enter the liquid egg and milk and stir until blended.
- Prepare a frying pan and lightly grease with margarine.
- Fry the pancakes in a skillet atop the anti sticking.
- Cook until done.
- Lift up and serve.