Borek Turkish Food Recipe - Asian Food - Borek is one of the oldest snack typical relish that it even preceded the Turkish population migrated to the plains of Turkey now. Borek is made of feta cheese and vegetable dgaing and Patty. Well, for those of you lovers of the culinary specialities of Middle Eastern food, you must try this one on the guarantee would ketaghina deh. For those of you who want to make it yourself at home. Here we share Recipes of delicious Typical Special Borek Turkey for you.
- 3 sheets of filo dough or yufka (in Indonesia can use wonton skin)
- To taste vegetable oil for greasing the surface of filo dough
- 1 ika celery (about 200 grams), finely chopped
- 300 gr "lor peynir" atua can also use parmesan cheese, feta cheese, or mix with celery
- 1 egg yolk for a brand of grain top
- White or black sesame Sesame (potluck) to taste for sprinkling top.
How to make a Borek Turkish Food:
- Open sheets of filo dough, brush the surface with vegetable oil. Then fold it in half so that the shape is a half circle. The shape of this circle ½ pieces form the triangle length being 8 or 9 sections
- Fill with the mixture of contents (cheese and celery) to taste the wide filo dough, about 1 teaspoon, then roll up to the triangle part of the narrows form such as smoking. Brush the edges with egg whites so sticky. Do until mixture contents out.
- Place it on a baking sheet, brush the top with egg yolk and sprinkle black sesame. Bake until golden yellow dioven (about 25 minutes). Lift
- Borek Specials Delectable Turkey ready to be served.