Balado Beef Jerky - Asian Food - Who does not know the processed beef on this one? Jerky balado we can find easily in the various restaurants the desert. Texture is crisp and savory taste to make everyone who comes is always looking for a side dish on this one. Eating a traditional archipelago menu when celebrating independence day makes us increasingly culinary love of country. Try the following recipe and enjoy with your family.
Beef Jerky Recipe Ingredients Balado
- 500 gr. beef
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 block of MAGGI Beef Flavor
- 500 ml water
- Cooking oil to taste
- 2 tbsp oil for sautéing
- 200 grams of red pepper
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 2 lbr Daun jeruk
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Salt and powdered sugar to taste
How To Make Beef Jerky Balado
- Puree the cilantro, garlic and MAGGI taste of Beef, combine beef and boiled until half-cooked, lift and drain.
- Thin slices of meat are then fried until cooked, lift and set aside.
- Balado: heat the red chilli and shallots in boiling water, then mashed coarsely and then sauteed together with lime leaves. Add salt and sugar mix well.
- Arrange the meat on a serving dish then give spice to balado and water juice of lemon, serve.