Baklava Turkey Food - Asian Food - Baklava is a culinary dish of Turkey which is very famous in the world. Baklava is made of several layers of phyllo pastry that are content with beans that have been chopped up and also given honey or syrup. You're curious how to make baklava pastries. Here we share recipes baking baklava cushioned Turkish specialities.
- 12 sheets of phyllo ready-made
- 115 grams walnuts
- 115 g almonds
- 113 grams butter, melt then we divide into two equally (for fillings and smearing baking sheet)
- 55 grams of bread flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 55 grams of dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ TSP cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp honey
How to make Baklava Turkey Food:
1. Make the fillings: we enter the walnuts, almonds, apricots, sugar, bread flour, cloves, salt and cinnamon in a blender as well. Then halsukan.
2. After a smooth move in a bowl, then we add honey and melted butter. Stir the mix until blended.
3. take baking dish lightly grease baking sheet then a square with melted butter.
4. Well after that we take a sheet of phyllo in the Pan and then give the fillings, do the same thing to a sheet of phyllo and fillings out.
5. then flush the rest of buttered phyllo above
6. Pangang in oven for about 25 minutes with the oven temperature of about 176 degrees Celsius.
7. After that lift, chill and serve in serving dish.