Baechu Kimchi recipe (배추김치) typical of Korea - Asian Food - Kimchi, one of the favorite foods of Korea society of food fermentation is kept long. Therefore, by the winter of Korea society do not forget make Kimchi will be consumed during the winter season. The kimchi was originally referred to as Dimchae and written Chimchae in Chinese characters. Kimchi can be classified three types, namely Chimchae which has a Jjanji, marinated with salt, and the marinated Jangajji with taujo. How to make Kimchi from chicory and radish are found in an ancient book named Dongguksesigi which was published in the 18th century. Especially the Kimchi now seasoned cooked starting in the mid-18th century. Kimchi made of chicory chicory which is salted with a variety of spices including Red chilly powder and shrimp paste can have fresh taste and represent all types of Kimchi.
Material Baechu Kimchi (배추김치) typical of Korea:
- 1 piece of chicory intact (2 kg)
- 2 glasses of natural salt
- 2 liters of water
- 200 g radishes
- 50 g leeks small
- 50 g parsley water
- 5 tbsp glutinous rice flour (made into porridge with 1 glass of water)
- 1/2 glasses of Red chilly powder medium berpartikel
- 1/2 glasses of Red chilly powder fine berpartikel
- 1/2 glass trasi liquid anchovy
- 4 tbsp shrimp paste small shrimp
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 4 tbsp onion juice
How to make Baechu Kimchi (배추김치) typical of Korea:
- To process chicory: Pick two or three leaves out a dirty mustard greens and cut part of the roots of mustard greens. Then cut in four
- Chicory: make salting liquid salt, by entering 1/2 glasses of salt into the water. Rendamlah chicory into the liquid salt. Once issued, sprinkle salt on the top of each sheet of mustard greens. Later, sawi was put again into the liquid salt.
- Rinse the chicory it with running water, is roughly 3 times. Then chicory filtered for one hour.
- Processing materials contents: finely Cut radish and parsley water with a length of 3 cm.
- Glutinous rice porridge: create a porridge with rice flour. Once it starts to bubble, reduce the fire. Leave it for 1-2 minutes and then turn off the heat. Then cool.
- To make marinade: combine glutinous rice porridge, shrimp paste, shrimp paste, liquid sugar, powdered red chilies, garlic, ginger, onion juice that have been processed. Stir in horseradish, chives, and parsley into seasoning blends with churning out. Let stand 30 minutes ' subs.
- Enter content in each sheet of spiced mustard greens by way of smearing. Then lipatkan sawi and wrappings with the most leaves outside.
- Place Kimchi in an airtight container and stored in temperatures, approximately 15 degrees selsius for 3 days then put in refrigerator-temperature 0-5 degrees celsius.