Vegetable Curry Recipes, Typical Food Of India - Curry is a dish originally from India. This dish uses so many spices such as; coriander, turmeric, pepper, chili powder, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, star anise, fennel, cloves, garam masala. But you don't need to worry, in preparing the Curry vegetables recipe from us, you do not need to use any kind of spices such as curry seasoning already available which is more practical.
Herbs and coconut milk Curry vegetables are usually much lighter if compared to curry goat, Curry Chicken, curry or fish. In addition because the vegetables are cooked much faster, till it was only a short time, making it suitable for food feast Suhoor. With a spiced, Curried vegetables will give you a different color in your meal. If processing vegetable Curry felt too old for Suhoor, you can prepare it before bed, then make it warm briefly when were about to dine Suhoor.
Vegetable Curry Recipe
- 250 gr potatoes, peeled, diced 3 cm washing
- 150 gr of washing, carrots, peeled, cut into 1 cm thick
- 150 Gr. of cauliflower, cut into 3 cm wide
- 150 gr of beans, cut into 3 cm
- 100 grams of dried, soak glass noodles hot water and drain
- 800 gr thin coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 4 grains of red onion
- 2 cm ginger
- 2 garlic granules
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3 grains candlenut
- turmeric 1 cm
- 2 cm galangal, memarkan
- 2 pieces of bay leaf
- 1 stalk Lemongrass bruised
- How to make Curried Vegetables
- Heat oil, FRY all the spices until fragrant. Stir in coconut milk, bring to a boil while constantly stirring so as not to break the coconut milk.
- Stir in potatoes and carrots to the coconut milk, Cook until half cooked.
- Stir in beans and cabbage, simmer again until vegetables are tender. Then enter the green onion slices, turn off the heat. Lift.
- In a serving bowl, arrange the glass noodles Curry with vegetables, flush. Sprinkle with fried onions. Serve.
Very easy to prepare vegetable Curry menu instead? And certainly with this dish eat your last meal will be more excited. Good luck!