Tori Kara Japan Ramen recipe, warm and Delicious - Recipes of typical Japan Ramen Tori Kara, warm and Delicious. Very fitting served on cold weather and rain.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 200 gr. of beef, thinly sliced
- 1 liter of water
- 2 tsp instant powdered fish broth (dashi)
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp soy sauce (shoyu) Japan
- 2 1/2 tbsp miso
- 450 gr fresh ramen (chukamen)
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 5 pieces of ear fungus
- 3 eggs, poached
- 20 gr Sesame white
How to make:
- Marinasi meat with garlic and ginger, then grilled over pan anti sticky until meat is discolored, lift, set aside.
- Pour the water into the Pan, stir in fish broth, sugar, and soy sauce, stir in Japan and cook until boiling. Reduce the fire, add the miso, miso mix until dissolved.
- Boil water in a pot to boil the ramen, flush with hot water until a bit unraveled. Lift and drain.
- Put the ramen in a bowl, pour hot gravy. Arrange on top of the meat, scallions, mushrooms, broken, and boiled eggs. Sprinkle the white sesame seeds on it, serve.