Tom Yam Noodle Soup Recipe - Tom Yam is food or specialities which originate from the country of Thailand. If go to Thailand for sure you will often find food menus named Tom Yam. Tom Yam are commonly cooked with gravy and shrimp. But in this recipe will be combined with Tom Yam noodles.
- 100 grams glass noodles (noodles), seduh with hot water, drain
- 150 grams of shrimp, choose medium-size, Peel, leave a tail
- 1500 ml water/broth
- ½ tsp salt + 1 tsp lime juice
- section 1 thumb of ginger, thinly sliced young
- 2 stalks Lemongrass, white part, sliced thin angle
- 3 cloves garlic, mashed
- 4 pieces of Orange leaves
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 10 pieces green pepper
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 5 pieces of mushroom buttons, side 2 or thinly sliced
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- salt to taste
- cilantro to taste
How to make a
- Halve shrimp back not to disconnect, remove litter. Rub shrimp with lime juice and salt, let stand in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Boil water, add a little bit of salt, boil shrimp until shrimp changes color. Lift, drain.
- Make gravy: boil the water/broth. Input of ginger, Lemongrass, lime leaves, garlic and salt. Reduce the fire, Cook until spices infuse for about 10 minutes.
- Input shrimp, cayenne pepper, mushroom, and tomato sauce, Cook until boiling. Add lemon juice and granulated sugar, stir. Turn off the fire.
- Prepare a serving bowl, place the new storylines seduh with hot water, then flush with tom yam prawn soup hot, stir in cilantro. Serve immediately.