The Typical Bandung Goyobod Ice Recipe - Asian Food - Enjoy fresh ice mix typical of Bandung and Garut also known original from goyobod simple ice recipe that can be made with how easy and practical. But we can also supplement the serving with the special material like sticky tape complete black and kolang-kaling, even the likes of savory can add more coconut milk.
Goyobod Kliningan es goyobod outlets is very famous in Bandung. Due to the freshness of the ice goyobod became a traditional drink is now not only easily found in Bandung and garut alone, but also other cities in West Java.
Material similar to a chewy-textured jelly cut box is typical of serving. In addition to aci kawung goyobod aren, or flour made from the flour of sari hunkwe mung bean starch is very easy for us to practise at home.
Ingredients Ice Goyobod:
- 60 gram flour hunkwe
- 400 ml water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 drops of strawberry paste
Ingredients sugar syrup:
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 1 sheet of pandan leaves
- 200 ml water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 avocados, fruit meat culprit
- 1 packet of sago pearls or Chinese girlfriend, poached briefly
- 200 grams of cassava tape cut into dice
- Consumption of sweetened condensed milk
- Shaved ice or a shard of ice cubes
- If want more specials, then can add the sticky black tape, kolang-kaling, young coconut coconut milk or even according to taste.
How To Make Ice Goyobod:
- Prepare a small pot, then pour the water, hunkwe, salt and strawberry paste, then stir well and bring to a boil while continuing to diaduk-aduk.
- Cook until thickened, then pour the batter into the baking pan or container. Allow the dough to cool and harden, next cut up dice.
- So too with sugar syrup, bring to a boil while you diaduk-aduk until sugar dissolves, then turn off the heat and let it cool.
- The last stage is certainly serving bowl, serving pieces, hunkwe, avocado, Pearl sago, cassava, shavings or tape a shard of ice cubes, which kemudin watered with sugar syrup and sweetened condensed milk. ES goyobod delicious and fresh yet simple we've been able to serve in the House.