Thai Red Chicken Curry Recipes - Asian Food - Thai Red Chicken Curry, is a typical food of Thailand which have a distinctive flavour. Curry original Thailand resembling soup spicy. Usually contains chicken and beef, and then eaten with rice. The food is really suitable for you who like the same nutty taste.
How to make Thai Red Chicken Curry is also not requiring a long time kok, about 30 minutes. And it fits really make your weekend dishes. You can make yourself with spicy flavor match preferred foods. The following recipe Thai Red Chicken Curry:
Main ingredients Thai Red Chicken Curry:
- 1 packet So Good Chicken Soup Meat
- 1 packet of pasta/Curry spice Red
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml chicken broth/water
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 5 pieces of Orange leaves, remove the Central bone
- 10 leaves basil
- 1 large green pepper, cut obliquely
- 1 large red pepper, cut obliquely
- Salt to taste
- Flavor enhancer (optional)
How to make Thai Red Chicken Curry:
- Sautéed pasta/Curry seasoning, stir in pieces of Thigh and breast of chicken So Good, stir well and cook until fragrant.
- Add broth, Cook until chicken is tender.
- Add the coconut milk, Cook over low heat.
- Stir in other ingredients.
- Tambahakan salt, fish sauce and flavor enhancer (optional)