Teriyaki Salmon Recipe, Japan - Want to enjoy the typical food of Japan that could be made? Yuk, make the teriyaki salmon. How to make it really easy, especially if the salmon used still fresh, well definitely it feels will be more steady. Are you ready to cook?
- 5 ounces of salmon
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice water/lemon added a bit of sugar (usually when in Japan wear mirin or sake)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
How To Make A Teriyaki Salmon Recipe, Japan
- cut salmon into four parts.
- In a separate bowl, stir in the soy sauce, lime juice, and sugar.
- Marinate salmon pieces into the bowl that already contain soy sauce, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- prepare broiler pan, grease with vegetable oil, heat over low heat.
- Cook the salmon pieces for 1-2 minutes.
- Don't forget to flipped it over so that it is cooked evenly.
- once it is done, you can enjoy the teriyaki salmon with rice and cucumber event.