Teriyaki Chicken Satay Recipe - You are a fan of chicken satay but bored with the chicken satay variants of it-that's it? Try to make a different, more like teriyaki chicken satay. How to make it not too difficult. More information check out the recipe here.
- 650 g chicken meat, diced
- 4 stems of scallion, cut into 3 cm
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 5 tbsp of pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp Palm sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- pepper powder to taste
- sesame seeds already roasted peanuts to taste
How To Make A Teriyaki Chicken Satay Recipe
- Skewer chicken and scallion pieces alternating, set aside.
- heat the appliance bake. Brush with oil and then bake the chicken satay while well-thumbed.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by mixing soy sauce, pineapple juice, sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, pepper powder, and cornstarch. Bring to a boil until thickened.
- Brush the chicken satay sauce is already made. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- serve while warm.
The menu is also very suitable for barbeque parties. Happy cooking, Ladies!