Tataki recipe Tuna and Mango Salad typical of Japan - Almost everyone likes Japan tuna, which is often served with cooked or eaten in raw state. But surely everyone wants the difference every time his favorite dish. In Japan, there is a recipe tuna tataki served with mango fruit salad, which was served as a suitable refreshment in the summer.
Tataki's own words mean "mash" or "hitting up separate" in preparing the meat processed using methods typical of Japan. Here is a recipe with tuna tataki mango salad, which is to prepare it does not take a long time.
- Mix sesame seeds to coat the tuna
- 100 grams of fresh tuna steak
- Vegetable oil
- Some mixed salad leaves handheld
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into pieces
For the salad dressing: 2 teaspoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon rice vinegar, ½ teaspoon sesame oil.
HOW TO MAKE A Tataki
- Put the sesame seeds on a plate.
- Place the tuna on a plate and lightly coat each side with sesame seeds.
- Heat a little vegetable oil in a frying pan heat on anti sticky medium heat up to high.
- Place the tuna into the Pan and FRY each side for less than 1 minute for each side.
- Transfer to a tray and, using a sharp knife, thinly slice the tuna.
- Place the mixed salad leaves in a serving dish along with pieces of mango.
- Place the chunks of tuna with caution.
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and, before serving, pour over the salad.
Then serve it on a platter, a salad and enjoy!