Stir Broccoli Oyster Sauce Recipes - Asian Food - Calcium intake is essential for bones and teeth, especially for children and pregnant women. Generally, calcium is found in dairy products. But, not everyone can receive milk protein. Don't worry, there's still another source of calcium, one is broccoli.
Stir Broccoli Oyster Sauce Ingredients:
- 300 grams of broccoli
- fruit ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch mustard greens
- 3 pieces of chicken sausage, cut angle
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ TSP seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ TSP pepper
- 100 ml water
- 1 tbsp oil for sautéing
Seasoning Stir Broccoli oyster sauce:
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 3 grains of red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ tomato fruit
- 1 stalk celery leaves
How To Sauté Broccoli Oyster Sauce Processing:
- Heat the oil in a wok, stir-fry seasoning until aromatic.
- Add salt, flavoring, pepper, oyster sauce and then let the water and mix well.
- Stir in broccoli, peppers, sausage and mustard green then mix well
- Cover the Pan briefly. Cook until boiling and cooked, lift and serve.