Smoked Salmon Sushi Roll - Asian Food - Types of sushi, California roll, maybe that is one of the famous among the rolls of sushi served in Japan around the world. The ingredients are easily found because we only need to crab meat, mayonnaise, seaweed, and sushi rice. There is also a sushi roll or makimono, which are easily created using the hands. This menu is perfect for appetizers.
Smoked Salmon Sushi Roll
- 2 cups sushi rice Japan
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 6 sheets nori
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 mentimum, peeled and sliced
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, cut into long slices
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste
How to make a Smoked Salmon Sushi Roll
- Soak the rice for 4 hours, drain. Tanak in rice in the rice cooker by adding two cups of water. The rice should be in a condition to dry little when adding vinegar into it.
- As soon as the rice cooks, mix six tablespoons rice vinegar into a steaming hot rice. After that, flatten the rice on top of the plate until completely cold.
- Place a sheet of nori on top of woven bamboo, then press an thin rice cold up nori. Reserving about 1 cm of the top edge and bottom edge of the nori, let not coated for easy menyegelnya later. Totol-totolkan wasabi to the top of the rice, and then arrange the cucumber, avocado, and smoked salmon on it. Adjust its position so that it is about 1 cm from the bottom edge of the nori.
- Dampen a little edge over the nori. After that, the lower edge of the nori rolls up to scroll by the meeting. Cut the roll into eight sections and then serve. Repeat the process from the beginning to the finished sushi all made