Shashlik Kebabs Recipes Typical Of The Middle East - Asian Food - Kebab shashlik is one type of refined dishes of kebab that quite a lot of interest many people. With the use of the main ingredients of meat goats, can already ascertained Your appetite will be moved and shaped the rise. Shashlik is a type of Satay popular in Morocco, Pakistan, and Israel. Shashlik is usually made from lamb, beef, or pork. The selection of this meat to taste and religious beliefs. There is a shashlik all amply cut consists of meat, fat, or a mixture of both. Prior to being processed, the meat is marinated overnight in a marinade of sour, like vinegar or fruit juice are given extra spice. After that the meat be burned above the grill that is called ' mangal '. For those of you who want to know how to make the menu dishes kebab shaslik delights and delicious dishes, specials, family favorite recipes and the way we present memasakanya. You can try to follow it and get creative at home respectively.
Shashlik Kebabs Ingredients:
- 600 gr of young goat meat, diced
- 50 gr dried shiitake mushrooms, side 2
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 4 grains of onion, cut into 4 sections
- 5 tablespoons oil for the brand
- 1 piece purple eggplants, cut into 2 × 2 cm
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 2 × 2 cm
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 4 pieces cardamom, take the seeds, coarsely mashed
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
How To Make A Kebab Shashlik:
1. mix and stir all the marinade ingredients until blended.
2. Marinate meat with marinade
3. For 1 hour until the marinade infuse.
4. prepare skewers, set up a pulsating meat with vegetables.
5. bake on top of the coals while occasionally dioles oil until the meat is cooked.
6. Lift, serve warm.