Shahe Szechuan Seafood Recipes - Szechuan sauce is a condiment commonly Chinese specialities prepared together with processed chicken or seafood, but this time the szechuan seasoning recipe will be combined together Shahe. Taste the sweet savory bumbunya nan fragrance will make the stomach was getting a rumbling. Scented Oyster seafood joint and combined Shahe makes this dish taste more and tease Your appetite.
Shahe Szechuan Seafood Recipes
- 250 grams of Shahe seduh dry, with hot water until quite tender, drain
- 4 dm vegetable oil
- 250 grams of beef, thinly sliced wide, then cut into small
- 5 meatballs, sliced thin
- 75 grams of bean sprouts, discard the root
- 1 bunch bakchoy, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce, for smearing the Shahe
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 segment finger ginger, memarkan, then finely chopped
- ½ TSP pepper powder
- 1 tsp red pepper powder
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 leeks, sliced thin angle
- salt to taste
How to make Szechuan Seafood Shahe:
- Shahe rub with sweet soy sauce and 1 tbsp vegetable oil, flatten.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil, saute the garlic and Ginger until fragrant. Enter the meat sliced an sapid meatballs, stir-stir until beef changes color.
- Put all the spices, stir-stir. Insert also sayurannya, stir-stir. Once vegetables start to wither, enter Shahe and scallions, stir-stir until well blended and pervasive spices.
For the beef to choose beef already sliced thinly as for sukiyaki. Cook in a pan sticky anti, use high heat, and cook quickly until Shahe not lumpy. Santaplah while it is still warm.