Shahe Fen Stir-fried Chinese Recipes - One of the favored Chinese food a lot of people are Shahe. Flat noodle this one did have a unique texture and no doubt make hooked. Shahe many processed so a variety of delicious cuisine, one of the most preferred recipes is fried Shahe. Here's The Recipe Fried Chinese Shahe Fen:
- 1 packet of Shahe wet
- Chicken 2 eggs, scrambled
- 5 of pakchoy, cut
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 150 g chicken meat, diced
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped and geprek
- cooking oil for sautéing
How To Cook:
- Saute garlic until aromatic over low heat.
- Enter the chicken and stir-fry until it changes color.
- Add scrambled eggs and mix well.
- Put all the seasonings one by one and mix well.
- Enter the vegetables, Cook until slightly wilted add new Shahe.
- Stir until all the spices.
- Correction of taste and add seasoning.
- Lift up and serve.
Kwetiau goreng is best eaten while still warm Ladies. Good luck.