Seekh Kebab Recipe - Asian Food - Seekh Kebab literally means sate kebabs. This dish is actually the traditional cuisine of Pakistan that has already spread to all parts of the world. Seekh may be less familiar in the ears of society, perhaps more easily described like kebabs.
Seekh Kebab Ingredients:
- 500 g Lamb (Keema are)
- 3/4 TSP Garam Masala
- 1 tsp garlic (Lasun) pasta
- 1 tablespoon raw Papaya Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger (Adrak) Paste
- 2 tablespoons of Lanta (Kaju)
- 2 tsp thick Cream (Malai)
- 2 onion (Pyaj)
- 2 tsp Carom Seeds (Ajwain) Thyme/
- 2 tsp dry Mango Powder (Amchoor)
- 2 tablespoons salt Rock (Kala Namak)
- 3 tablespoons Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 1 tablespoon dried Ginger (Saunth)
- 1 tsp black pepper (Kali Mirch)
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder (Jaiphal)
How to make a Seekh Kebab:
- Keema are washing and put in a colander and press gently so that all the water is out.
- Mix all ingredients and knead to keema are fine.
- Leave it for 1 hour so that all the herbs to infuse.
- Preheat the oven or gas hob, electric oven, and Preheat satenya skewers to be plastered by the kebabs.
- Take a ball of mixed keema are and attach it to the hot skewers carefully.
- Press-Press to be attached to the kebab skewers.
- Place the skewer kebab installed above the stove or insert it into the oven.
- Turn the skewers occasionally so that matangnya evenly.
- Seekh can be eaten directly or with a tortila, pita, salads or want to be eaten with rice may also be.