Seafood Fried Rice Recipe - Fried rice is the preferred menu of almost everyone, from children to the elderly. Because in addition to practical, it was also delicious. Countless variations of the fried rice you can try adding chicken meat, beef, goat, seafood, salted fish, pete and others.
Cooking fried rice looks very easy but we must know tips in order for fried rice not mushy and lumpy, that use an already cold rice easily parsed when ripe. And also make sure the griddle is completely hot so that oil does not seep into the rice. Seafood fried rice recipe uses a variation of the squid and shrimp.
Seafood Fried Rice Recipe
- 500 grams of rice
- 200 grams of squid, cut lengthwise
- 150 grams of peeled shrimp
- 1 piece of onion, sliced lengthwise
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon angciu or cooking wine
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
How to make a Seafood Fried Rice
- Heat oil and saute garlic until fragrant
- Enter the squid, shrimp and onions, stir for a bit
- Stir in the rice and add the oyster sauce, fish sauce, sweet soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, as well as angciu. Stir until well blended spices and rice. Lift
- Put on a plate and serve
Do you have the seafood fried rice recipe more delicious? Please share here!