SAUTED VEGGIE MIX - If your tired of the menu of vegetable that it wrote. How about trying to incorporate some type of vegetable in cooking. Unlike the cap jay in Chinese cuisine. This veggie mix drier and all vegetables. Curious how it feels?.
- vegetable Stock 150 ml
- cooking Wine 1 tbsp
- Soy Sauce 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 tsp
- Minced garlic 2 cloves
- Carrot, cut into thin strips 1 piece
- Sweet corn pipil 150 gr
- Broccoli, grab the Green 100 gr
- String beans, cut into 2 cm 100 gr
- 100 gr peas
- The Asparagus, cut into 4 pieces of angle
- Ginger, minced 2 cm
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make:
- heat the oil and garlic and Ginger input. input all of the vegetables and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the broth and then cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Input the cooking Wine, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Then season with salt and pepper. Cook until cooked through and broth dries up. foster and serve