Canai Cake Malaysia Recipe - Asian Food - Tired of eating the bread that the mind feels it-that's it? Try the canai cake. Canai Cake, also known as cane, loaves of bread, or maryam prata. Usually served and eaten together with curry.
Hear the name roti canai, generally people would instantly reminded the country of India. Yes, this one is indeed one of the cuisine of the country India.
However, these foods also are numerous and easy to find in other Asian countries, such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, and Singapore.
Before you buy it, you better try to make it myself. The following typical Canai Cake Malaysia recipes for you.
- 300 gr wheat flour
- 1 egg chicken
- 50 ml cooking oil
- 150 ml warm water
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Margarine sparingly
- Cooking oil sparingly to soak the dough
- Stir in chicken eggs, warm water, and cooking oil in a container. Whisk with a fork, mix well. Add the flour, salt, refined sugar, and powdered milk. Knead the dough and slam-slam to kalis and not sticky.
- Rounded dough according to the size you want, and then soak the dough in cooking oil. Cover the container with a clean cloth, let stand for 1-2 hours.
- After the dough soaked, pipihkan to really thin, and then apply the butter until evenly distributed. Roll the dough, pull-pull so that the dough becomes longer.
- Roll the dough with the opposite direction to form as the letter S, and then snap or stack the dough.
- Pipihkan batter up to widen while the dough was a bit sticky because the are. Repeat this step until 4-7 times.
- Fried on top of the skillet with no oil to change the color of tanned, roti canai is ready to be served.