Roasted Cauliflower Recipe With Olive Vinaigrette Sauce - Asian Food - Cauliflower is one of the vegetables that contain nutrients with low calorie roasted cauliflower recipe so with olive Vinaigrette sauce would be very suitable for you for the stability of the weight! Cauliflower is one of the vegetables that contain low calorie nutrition with so it is very suitable for the subject of cuisine. Try the roasted cauliflower recipe with olive Vinaigrette sauce to glut yourselves without calories. This recipe only takes 20 minutes prep time and cook for approximately 30 minutes. This recipe can make 6 servings with a size of about 3/4 cup.
Nutritional Information Of Roasted Cauliflower With Olive Vinaigrette Sauce
This is a nutritional information from one portion of the roasted cauliflower with olive Vinaigrette sauce.
- Calories per serving: 145
- Fat per serving: 10.3 g
- Saturated fat: 1.5 g per serving
- Monounsaturated fat per serving: 7.1 g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving: 1 g
- Protein per serving: 4 g
- Carbs per serving: 12 g
- Fiber: 5 g per serving
- Cholesterol per serving: 0.0 mg
- Iron per serving: 1mg
- Sodium per serving: 135mg
- Calcium per serving: 57 mg
Cauliflower can help improve the ability of otakmu. This cruciferous vegetable contains kolin nutrients, which have been associated with decision making, reasoning, and better memory.
Ingredients Roasted Cauliflower With Olive Vinaigrette Sauce
Here's the ingredients you need to make the roasted cauliflower with olive Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 3 pounds of cauliflower, preferably young, cut into slices about the size 3/4 inch
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cups water salt that are olives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
How To Make Grilled Cauliflower With Olive Vinaigrette Sauce
- Here's a way to make grilled cauliflower with olive Vinaigrette sauce. First of all, preheat the oven to 450 degrees Celsius with a shelf at the top and bottom third. Be corroborated 2 large baking pan with foil (4 sides).
- Arrange cauliflower in baking dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil, salt, and pepper 1/4 teaspoons. Bake then tukarlah baking pan position after 15 minutes, until the cauliflower looks Golden and soft (30 minutes total).
- While the cauliflower is roasted, chopped garlic and tumbuklah into a dough and place in a small bowl, then stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, olives, grated lemon rind and juice, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper into dough such. Arrange cauliflower on a platter and drizzle with the vinaigrette sauce. Panggangmu cauliflower is ready to be enjoyed!