Roast Chicken With Lemon Sauce And Olives - Asian Food - Roasted chicken is a favorite food of many people. With the freshness of the lemon sauce and olives, you will be surprised to know that these foods are low in calories! Grilled chicken and then give an additional sense of patisseries with a pair it with a mixture of lemon and olives. This dish is perfect for summer! This recipe can make 4 servings size 1 chicken breast half and 2/3 cup couscous. Prep time 10 minutes and the Cook time 10 minutes.
Nutritional Information Of Roast Chicken With Lemon Sauce And Olives:
This is a nutritional information from one portion of roast chicken with lemon sauce and olives.
- Calories per serving: 318
- Fat per serving: 10 g
- Saturated fat: 2 g per serving
- Monounsaturated fat per serving: 5 g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving: 1 g
- Protein: 30 g per serving
- Carbs per serving: 29 g
- Fiber: 4 g per serving
- Cholesterol per serving: 63mg
- Iron per serving: 2mg
- Sodium per serving: 476mg
- Calcium per serving: 41mg
Not all roast chicken should have a limited sense. Olive-lemon flavor gives the chicken a delicious taste explosion. For an alternative low sodium, boiled couscous in water instead of chicken broth.
Ingredients Roasted Chicken With Lemon Sauce And Olives
Here's the ingredients you need to make a roast chicken with lemon sauce and olives:
- 4 (4 oz = 85 grams) chunk chicken breast Skinless, boneless
- 1 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest, divided
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 (14 oz = 396 g) cans fat-free chicken broth and low-sodium
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous
- 1/4 cup sliced olives fill chilies cherry
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata olives are deseeded
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to make baked chicken with Lemon Sauce and olives:
- Here's a way to make roast chicken with lemon sauce and olives. First of all, prepare the grill first, then lightly coat Grill with cooking spray. Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked. Combine 1 teaspoon lemon zest with mustard and then apply it on the chicken.
- Next, rebuslah chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan and stir in the couscous, then stir. Turn off the heat and then cover it with the cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Mix together the remaining skin of the lemons, olives, and remaining ingredients in a container. Enter the couscous into the mix of olives and aduklah. Spoons and divided into 4 dishes and then fill with the chicken.
- Note: selection of wines With spiciness and acidity of the rustic-style ginger, there is not a better wine to accompany the olive than sangiovese, Chianti Italy wine. So, look for a good Chianti wine like Da Vinci (c. $16).