Red Chili Sauce Taichan Chicken Satay - Asian Food – who doesn't know the sate are hits, with a characteristic white flesh and also his outstanding individual sambal spicy. Make this Satay is very easy for lovers of spicy food culinary mandatory try this one.
- 250 g Chicken fillet, diced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 block of MAGGI CHICKEN FLAVOR
- Cooking oil to taste
- 7 red cayenne pepper fruit
- 15 Kinky red chilies
- 5 cloves shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¼ red tomatoes
- 50 ml water
- ½ TSP granulated sugar
- ½ TSP ground white pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Cooking oil for sautéing
How To Make Chicken Satay Sauce Red Taichan
- Satay: chicken Marinasi with the juice of a lime, a little vegetable oil and MAGGI CHICKEN FLAVOR. Let stand for 30 minutes, until the marinade infuse.
- Skewer the chicken skewers-with a skewer, then grilled until chicken changes color and brush with oil until cooked, set aside.
- Sauce: Puree all ingredients chili sauce. Then Sauté with cooking oil. Correction of taste. Stir fry sauce until cooked through and no unpleasant odor. If it is too thick then the traditional can be added a little water again to get the desired consistency. Lift, turn off the stove.
- Neat layout of Satay over a serving dish, and serve together with sauce.