Recipes Rice Galingale - Galingale is a refreshing drink of rice from Java. The drink is also classified as an herbal medicine because it has the benefits of increasing appetite. Although classified as an herbal medicine, but this drink is not bitter. Rice has a sweet taste that galingale and fresh.
Rice sold by the seller kencur herbs either his arms or using the bike tour. The problem is usually the taste and nutritional content of the jamu seller circumference is not pure. They typically use materials material extracts that reduce the benefits and efficacy of jamu create health. Not to mention the taste is almost dominated by the taste of the flour. Therefore we recommend that you drink rice kencur preferably made and here's how to make rice kencur.
Recipes Rice Galingale
- 100 grams of rice, wash, soak 1 hour and drain
- 200 grams fresh kaempferia galanga
- 100 grams of ginger
- 100 grams of tamarind
- 50 grams of turmeric
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 1 round pepper grains
- 1 liter of water
How to make a Rice Galingale
- Heat a nonstick skillet, the rice is washed and dry roasted peanuts until lightly browned and then puree or ground beef.
- Grate the ginger, galingale, and turmeric. Set aside.
- Boil water, sugar, acid, pepper, and grated spices (ginger, galingale, and turmeric) to boil.
- Stir in rice flour already roasted peanuts, boiled rice boiled water back until slightly thickened galingale, lift, and roasted.
- Serve warm-warm.
Although making rice galingale is a bit elaborate, but an important end result. Galingale rice is very good for health and can be drunk anytime. Rice kencur better when served in a warm State. One to note in making rice kencur i.e. do not use perfumed-scented rice, because it will lead to jamunya wafted scent. So, good luck!