Recipes of Wagashi, Monaka Ice Cream with Peanut Paste - Monaka is one type of dessert or wagashi that Japan usually served by the community as friends drinking tea. The snack is made of azuki bean paste which is two thin wafers made from mochi. In addition to the jam, azuki bean monaka can also be added with sesame seeds or chestnuts.
Wafer him there made rectangular, triangular, or it could be shaped like cherry blossoms, and for modern monaka can also be filled with ice cream. Curious? Watch how to make it below!
- 2 roasted sweet chestnuts
- Sweet bean paste
- Monaka shaped shells
- Ice cream
HOW TO MAKE A Recipes of Wagashi, Monaka Ice Cream with Peanut Paste
- Cut the roasted chestnuts.
- Enter the sweet bean paste into one of the shell monaka.
- Stir in the chestnuts that have been cut into the sweet bean paste.
- Enter monaka ice cream to other shells.
- Put each monaka together.