Recipes Of Typical Hong Kong Fung Chaw - Asian Food - The typical Hong Kong Fung Chaw recipe that is delicious. This is a chaw Fung delicious cuisine typical of Hong Kong because the chicken will be cooked claws repeatedly steamed and fried to a tender for food, coupled with other sauces and ingredients that will increasingly add to the the pleasure of fung chaw. The ingredients in this recipe is not difficult to be found and purchased in the market and a nearby store from Your residence. How to cook also including easy provided you have the intention and sincerity to make it. Here we will refer to joint discussion of the ingredients and how to make typical cuisines chaw fung Hong Kong this
The Typical Hong Kong Fung Chaw Materials:
- 600 grams of chicken claws
- 3 ½ gram of salt
- 10 grams of chicken broth
- 30 grams of sugar
- 10 grams potato flour
- 10 grams of black pepper
- 40 grams of onion oil
- 100 grams of chicken legs sauce
- 50 grams of chilli sauce
How to make Typical Chaw Fung Hong Kong:
1. Chicken legs simmered or steamed half-cooked, then fried until dry. Furthermore, steamed again until tender, then lift.
2. Stir in the chicken legs with all ingredients until well blended, then stored in the cooling room.
3. Steamed back when will be presented.
4. then lift and serve while warm.
So the typical Hong Kong fung chaw recipes are delicious and please try this recipe at home. Good luck and get creative with recipes typical Hong Kong fung chaw.