Recipes Chicken Satay Peanut Sauce - Asian Food - Recipe to make Peanut chicken satay chicken satay is Tasty – is one of the foods that are very popular in indonesia. It tastes good and delicious and the ingredients are easily found on the market, are some of the factors that make this chicken satay became one of the favorite food of children to adults. Well, for those of you who are fans of this cuisine include satay, this time the team will try cuisine recipe serves Recipes Make Delicious Peanut Chicken Satay. Here are the ingredients and how to make chicken satay peanut:
Ingredients To Make Chicken Satay Peanut Sauce:
- ½ Chicken tail (discard the skin and bones were then diced)
- 5 tablespoons sweet soy sauce (brand)
- 2 tablespoons margarine (melt, to brand)
- 2 Limes (if you like)
- Prick meat to taste
- 350 ml water
- 150 g fried peanuts (puree with a blender, can (more refined) or diulek myself but a little rough
- 5 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder to taste
- Cooking oil to taste (for sautéing)
The material will be crushed to make peanut sauce:
- 5 grains of red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 pieces of red chilli
- 2 grains candlenut
- Sliced tomatoes, sliced chillies, sliced red onion, lontong or ketupat
- The first step, heat oil, then stir in the crushed spices (onion, garlic, red pepper, and aleurites moluccana) and saute until aromatic.
- The second step, enter the peanuts that have been crushed before and water. Then cook until boiling and curdling look.
- Add the pepper powder, salt, sweet soy sauce and then mix well.
- The first step, wash chicken to really clean then drain. After the chicken is dry then prick the chicken satay, using the JAB and then set aside
- The second step, mix the sweet soy sauce and margarine into one then stir until mixed in. After that apply on Satay chicken evenly.
- The third step, Bake Broil chicken over coals to look half-baked, and lift. The next dip in roasted peanuts and then back up to meat cooked chicken and look lightly browned and lift.
- Lastly, serve chicken satay with peanut and lime water (if you like), complete with tomato slices killed, sliced red onion, cayenne pepper, and slices of lontong or ketupat.
- So the recipe makes a tasty Peanut Chicken Satay that could be presented to you, easy – to hope that we give this recipe can be easily practise at home.