Recipes And How To Make Faloodeh, The Typical Drink Of India And South Asia - Asian Food - Recipe to make Faloodeh-Faloodeh, paloodeh or sometimes called also with falooda is a popular snack in Pakistan, India, Persia and South Asian countries more. The main ingredients of this drink is a food made of rice starch that resembles white noodles or often called as falooda sev.
Falooda sev made from rice starch dough print by using special machines forming ekstrudat shaped like noodles but are white. In our country this food might be similar to vermicelli (not vermicelli) good appearance as well as material maker, it's just a different usage.
Other materials that became the hallmark of rose syrup is faloodeh, i.e. a kind of syrup made of rose water and dididihkan together granulated sugar until it forms a syrup. This syrup can be found in the gift shop which sells snack typical of India or other South Asian countries.
Recipes and how to make Faloodeh
Faloodeh actually has many versions, on the origins of this drink alone does not have a definite recipe so that sometimes the community there is also made by means of mengkreasikan according to the wishes and tastes. So, if we make it with our own version of it legitimate only.
Falooda sev may be difficult to find in our country, for mensiasatinya we can use local vermicelli with the same ingredients and texture are almost similar. While we can buy rose syrup in the gift shop or if it is difficult to come by can we replace with cocopandan syrup.
Ingredients To Make Faloodeh
- 100 gr of Vermicelli
- 200 ml fresh milk
- 50 gr of Seed pearls
- 6 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Rose syrup or syrup cocopandan
- Lemon Slices
- Raisins or cherry
How To Make Faloodeh
- Squeeze the vermicelli until it forms a ridge rather long but not too smooth, soak by using boiling water.
- Let stand until softened and drain. Leave to cool.
- Pearl boiled until soft and fluffy. Drain and leave to cool.
- After the ingredients are boiled cooled, snap the vermicelli, seed pearls and liquid milk and mix well. Enter into the freezer until a bit lumpy but not to freeze.
- To compile, add ice cream and mix well. For those into some glasses-food (3 cups to measure that we use now).
- Put rose syrup on it and let the topping of raisins or cherry and lemon slices.
- Faloodeh is ready to be enjoyed.
In the countries of origin, faloodeh has many variations such as the use of lemon juice and sometimes also lemon juice fresh water. In addition, the toppings used also varies according to taste such as pomegranate, cashew nuts, strawberries, raspberries and more. Essentially, the faloodeh made to be creative and tastes of each individual. How, are interested in trying it? Please share if useful.