Recipe to make Laksa Penang Malaysia-Penang if not Yet eat Laksa. Food with fresh acid taste sensations in a bowl of laksa.
- 900 grams dried rice Vermicelli
- 6 spoon of tamarind
- 10 cups water
- 1 kg mackerel (clean)
- a pinch of sugar (according to taste)
- black pepper
- 14 mint laksa
- one section of the finger of ginger
- 4 piece leather tamarind
- 3 tablespoons shrimp paste
- 6-8 garlic cloves
- 5 stalks serai (thinly sliced)
- 11 cloves shallots
- 1 segment galangal
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce (adjust the taste)
- 1.5 tablespoon sambal belacan
Materials to decorate Laksa Penang Malaysia
- 1 seedless cucumber (skin peeled and thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced thin)
- 1 piece pineapple (cut)
- 10 sheets of mint leaves
- 1 the flower of etlingera elatior (cut)
- 4 red chili pepper (seeds removed and thinly sliced)
- Sambal terasi (according to taste)
How To Make A Laksa Penang Malaysia
- Mash the garlic, Lemongrass, galangal, shallots, sambal belacan and resembles the batter until smooth.
- Soak tamarind into 1.5 cups of water, strain and squeeze into a sauce pan. Repeat this step 3 times using the same water, pour water into the pot.
- heat water water that Javanese marinade, pour the batter from the collision (stage 1), laksa leaves, sugar flowers, etlingera elatior, tamarind skin, sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cook with a big fire for 15 minutes.
- Enter the mackerel, reduce heat. Cook fish until cooked for 15 minutes.
- Lift the fish from the Pan, let cool. Shred the meat and discard the fish bones of fish. Place in another bowl.
- heat the soup in the pot without a cover pot in 20-30 minutes to add to the flavour.
- Raise the interest of thousands, leaves, and bark gelugur tamarind from the pan.
- put shredded fish into the Pan and continue to cook until the soup looks like the consistency of the sauce.
- Add salt and more according to taste. Happy eating!