Recipe: Tamagoyaki Omelette Roll, Japan - Tamagoyaki omelette rolls is the name of a la Japan. The cuisine of Japan that this one is notable enough. Tamagoyaki plain found at bento, or in sushi, Ladies. With its rolled up, eat it becomes easier if you use chopsticks, one tradition of eating people Japan.
- 3 tbsp fish stock (homemade or instant)
- 2 tablespoons mirin (rice vinegar)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Vegetable oil
How To Make:
- Combine fish stock with mirin, soy sauce, sugar, and salt, mix well. Add the beaten egg into it, and mix well. Preheat wok anti sticking. And then with a brush or rag towel, apply oil on the skillet.
- Pour some dough the eggs into the skillet, then immediately roll out by way of shaking the pan. When the eggs start to mature, rolls with chopsticks or a spatula. After all scroll by, set aside the egg in one of the sides of the wok.
- Pour a little more egg dough, flatten, and after a rather mature, egg rolls with the rolls first, so the omelet into layers. Continue until the eggs are depleted.
- Once cooked, roll the omelette using the mat for sushi, and let sit in the rolls for 5 minutes.
- Cut the omelet rolls with a length of 2 cm or to taste. Serve