Recipe Soup Meatballs Chicken Claws - If you like tasty and healthy food, you need to do is a combination of chicken and vegetables. But if you prefer it rather than the chicken meat, there is no harm in combining vegetables and chicken claws, like recipes soup meatballs ceker following.
- 1 kg chicken claws, Peel the epidermis and cut her nails
- 5 meatballs, fruit cut into four sections so
- 100 gr. of cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 potato, diced
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 stalks leaves leek
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 cloves shallots
- 2 cm turmeric, memarkan
- 1 cm ginger
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- salt to taste
How to make:
- Boil it until tender, strain the broth water claw, to taste.
- Puree garlic seasoning, onion and pepper, and saute until fragrant.
- Boiled back of chicken broth, add water if less. Stir in the carrots and potatoes. Cook until somewhat tender.
- Stir in sauteed seasoning, saffron, ginger, cinnamon, meatballs and chicken claws. Cook until boiling. Stir in celery, leaf unhampered, leeks and cauliflower. Cook until cooked and tasty.