Recipe: Shrimp Dumpling Dim Sum Chicken - Want to make your own delicious dumplings like dim sum in a restaurant? Get a taste of delicious and healthy by making the dumplings themselves at home. It's easy, you can simply follow the steps below.
- 26 sheets of ready-made dumpling skin diameter 8 cm
- 200 g chicken meat chopped, can be mashed with a food processor or blender
- 175 g small peeled shrimp, finely chopped,
- 2 pieces hioko mushrooms cut in small squares
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 leek finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp powdered chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil/vegetable oil may be substituted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 50 g sago flour
- 50 ml ice water
How to make:
- Mix the chicken, shrimp, mushrooms, garlic, spring onion, fish sauce, sesame oil, vegetable/olive oil, salt, pepper powder and sand. Knead until well blended.
- Ice water input into the dough, knead until smooth add sago flour and knead.
- Take a piece of lamb skin ready to use, input the contents and fold the sides, put 1 peeled shrimp on top. Drizzle dumpling sides with water.
- Put dumplings in the steamer that had been coated with banana leaves and smeared the oil. Steamed 20 minutes until cooked.