Recipe: Sesame Sow Thailand Cassava - When the get-together with family, most fitting if accompanied by delicious snacks and also healthy. To that end, occasionally try to present Thai Cook tapioca sprinkled with sesame. The combination of sweet and savory flavors of this food, will surely be liked by the entire family.
- 500 g good-quality cassava.
- 125 grams of brown sugar.
- 1/2 set of salt.
- 1 sheet of pandan leaves, it was concluded.
- 1 liter of water.
- 70 ml of coconut milk, dissolve with 100 ml of water.
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolve it with 50 ml of water.
- 2 tbsp brown sugar.
- Salt to taste.
- Roasted Sesame to taste, for sprinkling.
How to make:
- Clean the cassava and then cut into pieces to taste
- Boil the water, then boiled cassava until tender and water is almost shrunk.
- When the water is almost shrunk, add sugar salt and pandan leaves.
- Stir until all is dissolved and looks somewhat yellow colored shiny cassava.
- Foster then drain.
- Serve on a platter and then flush with sauces that have been made and sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on it.
Make the sauce:
- To make the sauce, boil the coconut milk, water, then stir in the pandan leaves evenly.
- Input solution of cornstarch and stir briefly until it thickens.
- Move it into a container.