Recipe Satay Lilit Ikan Balinese - Satay Lilit recipe is one of the most popular cuisine in Bali. In addition to the typical taste, this dish is also one of the favourites for foreign tourists.
Materials needed to make Satay lilit ikan:
- 500 g fish Fillet Mackerel
- 400 grams of shrimp, then you discard the skin and the head
- 6 tablespoons thick coconut milk
- 75 grams of Coconut half old, then you finely grated
- 20 stems of Lemongrass, then you take the hard part 15-18 cm to skewer satenya
- 10 pieces of Orange Leaves, then thinly slice
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice Limes
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil for sauteing the spices
- 20 aluminum pieces of paper, with a size of 10 × 10 cm
Subtle seasoning is needed:
- 12 grains of red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4-5 red pepper fruit
- 1 ½ teaspoon minced Galingale
- 2 ½ teaspoons of chopped Turmeric
- 2 ½ teaspoon minced Galangal
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar that's been combed
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped Lemongrass
- 5 roasted Hazelnut grains
- 2 teaspoons salt
Ingredients: Sambal Matah
- 10 grains of red onion, finely sliced then you
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced then you
- 7 Red chilies, finely sliced then you
- 3 pieces of Orange Leaves, then you discard leaves bones and finely sliced
- ½ teaspoon shrimp paste is cooked
- 3 stalks Lemongrass, then you take the white part and finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 40 ml of cooking oil that is already cooked (boiled)
- 3-4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper Powder
How to make Satay lilit ikan Balinese are tasty and savory:
- First you puree fish fillet along with the shrimp using a food processor.
- Then you stir fry seasoning-until cooked, then enter the coconut milk, stir well, lift and leave to cool.
- Combine the fish, shrimp, herbs, finely shredded coconut, lime leaves and lime slices. You mix until well blended, for being a 20-25 part.
- After that you wrap each piece of dough on the base of the stem of Lemongrass with solid, well use plastic in the hands to prevent sticking.
- Then you wrap each sate lilit with aluminum paper and panggan above the coals.
- You balik-balikkan so lilitnya Satay is cooked evenly. If there are no coals of fire, just use the toaster oven.
- Next you create sambal matahnya, here's how you combine all the ingredients, then you stir it up so well blended and add the cooking oil that you bring to a boil.