Recipe Of Banh Pancake Viet Nam - Asian Food - Anh pancake is one of the typical cuisine of Viet Nam which have the form of a pancake or crepe. The cuisine of this pancake can be banh fill with minced meat, scallops, seafood, mushrooms and others in accordance with your taste. Once tried banh xoe is surely you instantly hooked. You don't have to go far to Viet Nam if only to enjoy this pancake because banh you can make yourself at home with recipes that follow, we will share it.
RECIPE OF BANH VIETNAMESE PANCAKE
- 200 gr. of beef sukiyaki
- 200 gr peeled shrimp size small
- 200 grams of bean sprouts
- 100 grams of mushrooms, sliced thin studs
- 75 ml vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 red chillies, sliced thin transverse
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 320 ml water
- 250 gr rice flour
- 180 ml thick coconut milk, grains from 1 grated coconut
- 3 stems of scallion, sliced 3 cm
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
Garnish Pancake Banh Typical Viet Nam:
- Mint leaves
- Curly leaf lettuce
- Nouc cham sauce
How To Make Banh Pancake Typical Viet Nam:
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan flat diameter 15 cm and then Saute onions and garlic until onions are transparent coloured.
- Stir in chilies, beef, shrimp, mushrooms and salt. Lift and insert it into the dough crepe.
- Heat the skillet back flat over medium heat, pour 75 ml of coconut milk. Goyangkan skillet to flatten.
- Put bean sprouts in the middle of the crepe. Reduce heat, cover pan and cook until cooked through and crispy. Ankat and fold.
- Serve with pancake banh cuisine complement.