Recipe: Kyabetsu Rolls (Cabbage), Japan - Kyabetsu Rooru or roll cabbage in Japan, it is commonly cooked food the mother for lunch or dinner, because it's easy and quick to make. Contents of Rooru Kyabetsu can be replaced according to the tastes of each, ranging from beef and chicken.
- 1 piece of cauliflower
- 300 grams minced chicken meat
- ½ (100 g) onion
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp. milk or water
- ½ tsp salt
- Pepper as flavorings
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 cube of broth
- 5 cups (1 liter) of water
- Salt and pepper as flavorings
How To Cook:
- Cut the parts of the base of the cauliflower.
- Boil water in a large pot to boil the cabbage. Enter cabbage with part of the base under the submerged in the water to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes then invert and boil again for a bit. With merebusnya, the outer leaves will be soft until easily removed. Lift and remove the helaian one by one and then drain the cabbage leaf on a sieve or perforated containers. Let it cool. Use a knife to remove the hard part of the base of the cauliflower.
- Finely chopped onion. Combine flour bread with milk.
- Place the minced meat in a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Mix well using your hands, add cencangan onions, bread crumbs that have been mixed in milk and flour. Divided into 8 pieces of dough.
- One by one, lay the cabbage leaf width above the cutting board and then lightly coat with smaller cabbage leaf on it. Place one dough contents above leaves a smaller last and then wrap it starting from the bottom of the leaf and fold each side. Roll cabbage leaves last fill, fold each side. Scroll to the end.
- Put the cabbage in the bottom of the contents of the Pan that is large enough. Enter five cups of water, add the bouillon cube, bring to a boil over medium heat. Once boiling, reduce heat. Cover the pot and let Cook for 30 minutes. If the leaves are already tender, season with salt and pepper. Serve.