Recipe Kuo Tie (Gyoza) - Kuo tie or gyoza is a typical Chinese food that is eaten with fried or steamed. The kuotie taste tasty and fresh thanks to extra chicory indeed arouse the appetite. Would like to know the recipe? Contek yuk.
- 150 gr wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- hot water to taste
- 250 grams Minced pork (chicken may be substituted)
- 3-4 pieces of chicory, coarsely chopped
- soy sauce, oyster sauce & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
How to make:
- Ingredients flour: mix the flour and salt mix well. Make a hole in the middle of the input hot water to taste mix well with a wooden spoon until blended. Stir by hand until the kalis, let stand for 30 min.
- Take the dough, and to rounded into sections
- Stuffing: mix all the ingredients to mix contents.
- Take the dough pipihkan flour printed when necessary with a round cutter, place the stuffing, cover the edges so that kuo tie closed.
- Prepare teflon skillet, place 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil, arrange the cake tie over teflon.
- Turn on medium heat, FRY until bottom kuo tie brownish, then behind kuo tie.
- Flush with a little water, cover with skillet cover let water shrink, lifting kuotie.
- Serve with chopped garlic and sauce.