Recipe Japchae Korea - Want to make a menu other than usual? Let's make a japchae, popular foods typical of Korea. There is a mix of vegetable and flesh as well. More information, let's follow the recipe below.
- 200 grams of beef, sliced thinly
- 2 eggs, beaten off
- 1 grain of onions, thinly dirajang
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced thin lengthwise
- 1/2 fruit of the red bell pepper, sliced thin lengthwise
- 6 pieces shitake mushrooms (if liked), thinly sliced
- 400 grams of vermicelli
- handful of spinach vegetable
- sesame oil and salt to taste
- sesame seeds to taste
Seasoning Marinating Meat
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 100 cc of soy sauce
- 100 cc of honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 clove onions, chopped
- pepper powder to taste
How To Make A Japchae Korea
1. Mix all the seasoning to soak the meat, then soak the meat for about 15 minutes.
2. make the scrambled eggs, sliced thinly, set aside.
3. Heat oil, Saute onions until wilted, set aside.
4. Saute carrots, peppers, and mushrooms, set aside.
5. Saute the meat is soaked, set aside.
6. Dip the vegetable spinach in boiling water, and set aside.
7. Cook the vermicelli in boiling water for 6-10 minutes. Give a little bit of sesame oil to keep it from sticking, drain.
8. prepare a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients. Pour sauce over vermicelli, mix well.
9. put meat, vegetables, and eggs in a bowl of noodle. Mix well. Japchae is ready to be enjoyed.