Asian Food-Recipe Garlic Naan Studded cheese and Onions and Delicious - Asian foods-recipes Garlic Naan Studded cheese and Onions and Delicious-one of the culinary origins of this India became one of the Favorites of many. Garlic Naan, the regular menu is eaten in the morning, and also as a snack while drinking tea in the afternoon. You do not have to be away for a visit to India, to feel the culinary specialties of this one, and Tv Chef Kokiku Sang jin Ko origin of Korea wanted to share recipes garlic naan that tastes savory and sprinkled with cheese until the onions.
- 250 gr flour high protein
- 180 gr water
- 100 gr of cheddar cheese
- 15 gr olive oil
- 15 gr olive oil
- 2 gr instant yeast
- salt to taste
Garlic sauce ingredients:
- 100 gr. mayonnaise
- 50 gr castor sugar
- 35 gr eggs
- 25 gr whipping cream
- 18 gr white onion (grated)
- olive oil
- mozzarella cheese
- dried parsley
- Pour the water into the basin.
- Sprinkle instant yeast into a bowl and then let stand 5 minutes, until yeast instant hydrated.
- Stir in dried parsley salt and stir with a spoon until dissolved.
- Stir in flour, then stir with a spoon until well blended.
- Covered with plastic and let sit until room temperature with 15 min.
- Stir in the melted butter, olive oil and cheddar cheese that has been diced, mix well.
- Fold the dough 7-8 time and then covered with plastic. Let sit again with the room temperature for 15 minutes. Repeat this process 4-5 times every 15 minutes. Let sit for 30 minutes to inflate so 1.5 times.
- Cut the dough of 125 g (triangle)
- Let the dough for 15 minutes.
- Pipihkan dough that has been inflated with rolling pin. Shape dough like a triangle and put the dough onto a baking sheet that has been dioles with butter.
- Let the dough for 40-60 minutes or until fluffy 2kali fold.
- If the dough is already expanding, apply garlic sauce over the surface of the dough until evenly distributed. Then add the tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and olive oil.
- Bake for 13 minutes and then rub with olive oil.