Recipe Fried Misoa - One of the many specialties of interest is one of Mi mi is misoa, soft texture will certainly be a favorite family meal. Ladies, here is how to make Fried Misoa which of course will be a family favorite dish. Check out the following way.
- 500 gram Misoa
- 150 g prawns, clean Peel
- 5 meatballs, fruit cut into 4 parts
- 10 quail eggs
- 150 ml chicken stock
- Sweet soy sauce
- Soy sauce
- 150 grams toge
- 3 cloves garlic
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
How To Make:
- Boil the misoa, then drain. Mix with a sweet soy sauce and soy sauce, then set aside.
- Saute garlic already crushed until aromatic.
- Stir in the shrimp, eggs, and meatballs. Cook until lightly browned.
- Stir in the broth, and cook until done.
- Add misoa, then add the salt, sugar and pepper. Stir gently until done.
- Enter toge, Cook briefly.
- Misoa FRY are ready to be served.
- Good luck.