Recipe Buckwheat Noodles With Salmon And Ponzu Sauce - Sudden hunger attack, it is very difficult to make fast food but also delicious. With this recipe is guaranteed you will get quality but with dinner time to cook quickly. Here is the recipe buckwheat noodles with the sauce and a tasty ponzu salmon and quickly made. Let's try the recipe!
- 2 x 150 g smoked salmon fillets
- 6 scallions
- 75 g (half a cup) sesame seeds
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 275g buckwheat noodles
- 300 g cold edamame or other nuts can be substituted
- 1/2 teaspoon of sucrose
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
The way of presentation
- Heat a pot of water to a boil. While you wait, kuliti fish and cut it into pieces and put in large bowl. Likewise with scallions.
- Heat a small saucepan on medium heat. Add the sesame seeds and cook. Gradually stir for 2 minutes or until the yellowing. Chill afterwards.
- To make the sauce ponzu, squeeze a lemon in a small bowl. Add vinegar and soy sauce. Stir.
- Add the noodles in boiling water and cook for 1 minute. Then add the beans and cook for 2 minutes or until both are soft. Pat dry. Cool under cold water and add to the mix the fish.
- Stir in sugar and sesame oil into the ponzu sauce. Add the noodles with the Sesame mixture and combine. Serve while warm or room temperature.