Recipe: Brown Rice Sushi - Sushi is a typical Japanese rice stuffing with meat, fish, or chicken combined with vegetables, then rolled and some coated nori on the outside.
- 250 g Brown rice (brown rice)
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 100 g fish John Dori, cut small
- 25 g carrot, cut into small dice
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 stalks asparagus, steamed
- 2 sheets nori size 18x20 cm or 19x21 cm
How To Make:
- Chill the rice at room temperature, then add the canola oil and mix well
- For the stuffing, Saute garlic until fragrant, then enter carrot. Stir-fry for a minute. Enter fish dori and stir-fry until cooked. Add the pepper, and mix well. Lift and let cool at room temperatures.
- Prepare 1 sheet nori on top of cutting board Board.
- Take half a serving of rice (approximately 125 g) align on one side of the sheet. Add stuffing and roll out over rice. Put 1 stalk of asparagus in it. Start rolling the nori sheet containing the rice and stuffing materials carefully. Rapatkan so that the roll tidy. Moisten ends of the nori sheet with a little water and then attach.
- Cut with a sharp knife into 4 sections. Serve. Do the same for the rice and stuffing left over.
- Interested to try at home Ladies?