Putren Stir-fry Recipe - Putren young corn is a type of small sized that is, of the fingers of the hand. This type of corn can we eat entirely because the variants are different with corn. Crunchy texture make this vegetable is suitable if made stir fry. Saute just along the red and white onion and chili and then also not forget given the scent of the leaves so as to make this dish would be even more tempting.
Putren Stir-fry Recipe
- 200 grams putren (small corn seibu spokes)
- ½ Cup water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 grains of red onion, sliced
- 1 sheet of bay leaf
- 3 cm galangal, memarkan
- 3 green chillies, sliced fruit gone Askew
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ TSP pepper powder
How to make a Putren Stir-fry
- Discard the skin and hair putren, dividing 2 lengthwise. Boil the water, boiled 5 minutes putren.
- Heat the cooking oil, saute the garlic, onion, Bay leaves, galangal and rebusannya, add salt and pepper. Stir and cook until the gravy a bit.
- Place the sauté putren, serve in bowls while hot.
So that the texture of the crunchiness of the putren still feels when in the sea, should not cook it too long ya. Fairly short and use a big fire when started pasting putren into skillet. Good luck.